Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Weekend Plans

The weekend is almost upon us! Here in the good ol' UA of E we actually have Friday and Saturday as our days off so it bizarrely makes the working week seem short as I always forget to count Sunday. Anyway this weekend I will be:


Getting minxed tomorrow afternoon. I have had it done before but that was almost a year ago and I do love the fact your nails look like you just dipped them in gold, so I am looking forward to that.


I have already bought my tickets to go see the Avengers in Gold Class tomorrow (I'm a sucker for anything that involves a blanket and a pillow). I have only heard good things so I know it's gonna be awesome!


Last Sandance of the season on Friday and I am there! Only thing is I'm not sure what to wear as it's gonna be frickin' hot. Prinks at mine then dancing on the beach till 2 am. Good times!

What are you guys up to this weekend?



2 comments:

  1. A blanket and pillow in the cinema my mr is very jealous ! Hope you enjoy the film xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the nails look amazing. I really want those metallic looking as well. they're so edgy and really an eyecatcher.

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete