Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dorothy Perkins Dress Discount

I have had my eye on a few dresses from Dorothy Perkins for a while now and yesterday almost caved in and ordered them online but thank goodness I didn't as this morning I got an email saying they have 20% off dresses until Friday. I ran straight to my nearest store and unfortunately they only had one of the dresses I wanted to buy. I decided to buy it anyway but now I don't know wether to order the other one online and now have to pay for delivery as the amount would fall below the total need to get free delivery, or should I order another dress to make the most of the order and get free delivery? Decisions, decisions. Anyway here is the dress I actually bought:

Perfume Peter Pan Dress- Was £39.50 and I think I paid £31.25

Raspberry Bird Cage Print Dress- £38.00
This is the dress I really wanted to get as I think it will be great for work

Ruby Rocks Yellow Bird Print Dress- £26.00
I love the cute print on this one too

Ruby Rocks Print Dipped Hem Dress- £ 32.00
Again with the birds! Seems to be a bit of a theme going on here!

What do you guys think I should do?





4 comments:

  1. Buy the extra dress or something smaller instead of paying delivery. You can always send it back, and you won't have the extra £4-5 lost on delivery! The fuschia bird cage dress is right at the top of my wishlist too! Roll on payday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always ordering more than I need at Dorothy Perkins to get the free delivery and then I'll send it back. I do have a store card though so it's easier to do this because I don't get hit by the cost for all the clothes I buy.
    x

    ReplyDelete