Tuesday 31 July 2012

Holiday, celebrate!

Hi Guys!
Sorry I have been AWOL for a wee while but my mum booked us a last minute cruise around the Aegean sea. It was my first time cruising and I really enjoyed it. It was nice to wake up every morning in a different place with new things to see and do. We stopped off at Corfu, Santorini, Bodrum, Kusadasi, Athens and Olympia.  I went with my mum, sister, brother and my aunt and two cousins so we all had a great laugh. I have to say I enjoyed Olympia the best, it was great going round the old Olympic site and the weather was great too! Here is a few pictures from my holidays.

My cousins, sister and I off for Cocktails with the Captain 

Enjoying the view in Santorini

Thera in Santorini

Looking down on our cruise ship

Dusk in Bodrum

With my brother, sister and cousin watching the sunset

We went to see the Acropolis in Athens

Always time for some shopping!

My brother and cousin tan so much better than me

Chillin' out in one the bars on board

Hope you guys are having a great summer. Normal service shall resume shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Gasp! That water is so blue! It looks like a painting. You lucky thing. Good to see you found time for a little shopping too ;)

    ReplyDelete