Wednesday 25 April 2012

Missguided

I have never actually owned anything by Missguided but the other night I had the inkling to go on their website and boy, was that a mistake, my bank account will soon hate me! I was really surprised by the great range of shoes they had and fell in love with every pair. Here are my top three:
Spiked Platform Wedges £40.99
They also come in tan, blue and pink but I'm a true believer that black is the new black. 
Tricha Embellished Slipper Shoes £26.99
Nothing warms my heart like a pair of new high heels but thirty minutes after wearing them 
my feet ache and I completely hate myself so I am always on the look out for interesting flats, 
especially embellished ones to wear on nights out. These ones fit the bill perfectly.
Gretta Super High Platform Patent Shoes £34.99
These shoes really appeal to the six year old in me. They are barbielicious and for less that 35 
quid a total bargin.

All of the above are available at www.missguided.co.uk, they also currently have free uk next day delivery
if you spend over £35 which I think is a really great deal.
Anything you guys are crushing on?

1 comment:

  1. I love the slipper type ones they look very comfy and different

    ReplyDelete